If you, your dogs and our staff have one major thing in common, it’s this: we love our off-leash outings! And for good reason. Dog families in the Greater Seattle area appreciate the opportunity for their pups to go on their very own adventure while their humans are away at work, on vacation, or wherever life takes them. The additional exercise, stimulation, and socialization allow dogs to return home happier and healthier — and tired!
Our off-leash dog park destinations vary based on proximity, but a few favorites include these spots in the Greater Seattle and Eastside areas:
- Golden Gardens OLA (Northwest Seattle)
- Marymoor Park OLA (Redmond)
- Jasper’s Dog Park (Kirkland)
- Mountlake Terrace Dog Park
- Edmonds Marina OLA
- Eastside OLA (Shoreline)
- Shoreview Park OLA (Shoreline)
- Tambark Creek Dog Park (Bothell)
- Blue Dog Pond Off Leash Park (Southeast Seattle)
Interested in local dog park recommendations to try on your free time? Though these stops aren’t typically part of our regular route, we do have a few personal picks that make for excellent pet and owner bonding time!
- Magnuson Park Off Leash Area (Northeast Seattle)
- Luther Burbank Off Leash Area (Mercer Island)